1. The machining accuracy and surface roughness obtained by any kind of CNC machining method have a relatively large range, but only in a narrow range is economic. Therefore, when choosing the machining method, the corresponding machining method which can obtain the economic machining precision should be selected.
2. The properties of CNC machining materials should be considered.
3. The structure and size of CNC machining parts should be considered.
4. Take into account productivity and economic requirements. In mass production, high efficiency advanced technology should be adopted. It can even fundamentally change the manufacturing method of the blank, which can reduce the amount of labor in machining.
5. The existing equipment and technical conditions of the factory or workshop should be taken into consideration. When selecting processing methods, the existing equipment should be fully utilized to tap the potential of the enterprise and give play to the initiative and creativity of workers. However, the existing processing methods and equipment should be constantly improved to adopt new technologies and improve the technological level.